Construction Impacts Begin May 9
Several construction projects begin on Monday, May 9, that will impact traffic and CABS routes on campus roadways. Impacts throughout the summer include closures along Neil, 9th, 11th, 12th, and Annie and John Glenn Avenues, Carmack Road, and more. Motorists should anticipate delays and plan accordingly. Construction overview map. CABS bus reroutes.
Roadway Repairs Impact Annie & John Glenn Avenue at College Rd.
From Monday (5/9) through Friday (5/13), crews will be doing roadway repairs on the east end of Annie & John Glenn Avenue at College Rd. from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily. Access to the Stillman parking lot will be maintained.
- Monday (5/9) – Wednesday (5/11). One-way traffic will be maintained eastbound.
- Thursday (5/12) – Friday (5/13). One-way traffic will be maintained westbound. The CABS Buckeye Village route will be rerouted south on Tuttle Park Place, servicing the RPAC bus stop, returning north on Tuttle Park Place and proceeding westbound on Woody Hayes Drive. The University Hall, 17th and College Road, Arps Hall, Haverfield House and Mason Hall bus stops will not be serviced.
Portion of 11th Ave. Closed
Beginning Monday (5/9) and continuing through May, 11th Ave., from the alley east of 33 W. 11th to College Rd., will be closed to through traffic. Westbound traffic will be detoured to 9th Ave., including the CABS Campus Loop North route.
Portion of Neil Ave. to be One-Way Northbound / 12th Avenue One-Way Eastbound
Beginning Monday (5/9) and continuing through June, Neil Ave., from 11th to 12th, will be one-way northbound. 12th Ave., from Neil Ave. to the Kuhn House loop, will be eastbound only continuing through mid-July. The CABS Med Center Express route will travel counter-clockwise around the Wexner Medical Center.
Travel to and from Campus
To access south campus and the Wexner Medical Center
- From the EAST, use High Street to 9th Avenue to Neil Avenue.
- From the WEST, use Cannon Drive to Medical Center Drive to Neil Avenue.
To exit south campus and the Wexner Medical Center
- To the EAST, use Neil Avenue to 12th Avenue.
- To the WEST, Neil Avenue to Herrick.