SLIDESHOW: Fisher College of Business

The Bert L. & Iris S. Wolstein Gateway, near W. Woodruff Ave., welcomes students to the Fisher College of Business campus. It was dedicated in 2013 to honor Mr. and Mrs. Wolstein’s commitment to the college.
Fisher Hall features administrative offices for the dean, five academic departments and staff. Photo provided by the Fisher College of Business.
“Knowledge is Power” – students, faculty and staff are greeted with this artwork in the John W. Berry Atrium inside Fisher Hall.
Students enjoy the fall weather on the benches around the Joseph A. Alutto Quad. Photo provided by the Fisher College of Business.
Signage on the windows of Mason Hall highlight Fisher as a place "Where business leaders are created."
Fisher College of Business lights up as part of the Ohio State skyline on a beautiful fall evening. Photo provided by the Fisher College of Business.
Mason Hall is named after Raymond Mason Jr., a 1941 business graduate and decorated general in the U.S. Army. The building houses computer labs, breakout and study rooms, the Rohr Cafe and offices for research and business partnership centers.
Tables surround the Joseph A. Alutto Quad for students, faculty and staff to study outside.
Students collaborate in the lounge inside Gerlach Hall. Photo provided by the Fisher College of Business.

The Fisher College of Business campus spans 370,000 square feet and includes five academic buildings. When it was built, it was one of the first fully integrated management education campuses in the nation. Now, Fisher College of Business is home to more than 8,000 talented students, a world-class faculty at the forefront of leading research and programs designed to develop leaders with the skills and perspectives essential to advancing and elevating the practice of business.