Building and sustaining a campus of the future
Facilities Operations and Development (FOD) is dedicated to building and maintaining a world-class physical environment through design and construction, environmental health and safety, and operations, to advance The Ohio State University’s mission of teaching, learning, research and patient care.
Join our team and start earning these great benefits today!
Medical and Retirement Options
- Comprehensive medical coverage with choice of care provider begins on the first day of employment.
- Dental, vision and prescription drug coverage for staff and dependents are included.
- A variety of life insurance options are available for employees, same-sex domestic partners/spouses and their dependents.
- Pension benefits are provided through the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) or the Alternative Retirement Plan (ARP).
Continue Your Education
The university pays 100% of the instructional, general and non-Ohio resident fees for employees to take up to 10 credit hours per semester. The university pays 50% of the undergraduate level instructional and general fees for eligible dependents.
Paid Leave Benefits
Paid holidays annually, (including Juneteenth).
- Benefits listed above are not all inclusive and are subject to change
- For details, visit the Office of Human Resources web page at hr.osu.edu/benefits.