March 22 is World Water Day!
March 22 is World Water Day! Below are some tips for how you can conserve water on campus and at home.
- Turn off the water tap while tooth brushing, shaving and face washing.
- Clean vegetables, fruits, dishes and utensils with minimum water. Don’t let the water run while rinsing.
- Run washing machine and dishwasher only when they are full.
- Using water-efficient showerheads and taking shorter showers.
- Learning to turn off faucets tightly after each use.
- Repair and fix any water leaks.