FDC Unveils New Mission, Vision and Values
Facilities Design and Construction (FDC) is committed to improving every day to best support our customers. This summer, we are excited to announce FDC’s new mission, vision and values which serve as an extension of our stakeholder insights project designed to make transformative change across the three major themes of Project Management Process Improvement, Enhanced Communication, and Culture and Relationship Development.
As part of this effort, the FDC leadership team developed new mission, vision and values statements outlining where our organization wants to be and how we will perform our work each day.
FDC provides an unmatched customer experience by developing the design and construction of projects grounded in integrity, knowledge, passion and accountability.
FDC delivers high quality projects to create positive experiences through the built environment.
- Integrity – We are committed to relationships rooted in honestly, trust and respect.
- Excellence – We are committed to the highest standard of excellence in our knowledge, customer service and quality.
- Collaboration – We partner with our stakeholders to seek and respect diverse viewpoints and expertise.
- Innovation – We challenge the status quo and encourage curiosity to stimulate imaginative and resourceful solutions.
- Environmental Stewardship – We are committed to sustainable design and construction standards that support environmental best practices.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Outreach – We embrace differences and encourage connections among people, ideas and industries.