Wexner Medical Center Garage Opens Dec. 21
The Wexner Medical Center Garage opening will now occur on Monday, December 21. Please see below for updated dates and times.
- Thursday, Dec. 17 - Emergency Department patients and visitors will be directed to use the SAFEAUTO Garage.
- Friday, Dec. 18 - No entry into South Cannon Garage after 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 19 - All vehicles must be out of the South Cannon Garage by noon. The James will provide free valet for patients and visitors of The James.
- Sunday, Dec. 20 - The James will provide free valet for patients and visitors of The James.
- Monday, Dec. 21 - North Cannon Garage closes at 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 22 - All vehicles must be out of the North Cannon Garage by 8 a.m.
To accommodate patients and visitors parking in the new garage, The James Parking Shuttle will begin on December 21 at 4 p.m. The new shuttle will make three stops: at The James and at both the north and south ends of the Wexner Medical Center Garage. It will operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The existing Patient Courtesy Shuttle will be available to transport patients and visitors from the garage to other Wexner Medical Center facilities.