West Campus Construction Updates
Please note the following construction impact dates below. Motorists are encouraged to plan in advance and allow for additional commute times as travel patterns change throughout the coming days.
Friday, September 1
- The north/south section of Carmack Road to Lane Avenue will reopen, with a new traffic signal at Lane Avenue.
- The left turn lane from eastbound Carmack Road onto northbound Kenny Road will be removed. Northbound traffic should exit the Carmack Lots via Carmack Road and Lane Avenue.
Monday, September 4
- The Polo and Dodd parking lots will close at 11:59 p.m. All
vehicles must be out of the Polo and Dodd Lots by 10 a.m. (9/5) or they
will be towed.
Tuesday, September 5
- Cannon Drive will close for construction between Medical Center Drive and 12th Avenue.
- A new centrally-located Herrick Drive Transit Hub will open
in conjunction with the closure of the Polo and Dodd surface parking
- The parking lot south of Jesse Owens West and east of 1224 Kinnear will be open.
- From Kenny Road, a right in, right out drive lane will open in the new parking lot south of Jesse Owens West.